Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Saturday, April 23, 2011

So it's official!!!

As of May 1st 2011 I will no longer be tattooing at Sacred Heart Davie st. After 5 amazing years I've decided to change my approach to tattooing and am moving to a private, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY studio located at #301-1540 West 2nd Avenue Vancouver. In the landmark Waterfall building.

As much as I love tattooing in a busy street shop, I want to be able to give the best possible experience to my clients. I feel that sometimes a street shop can be filled with distractions and interruptions and the hustle and bustle can be unsettling to clients. At my new studio there are no walk ins and no counter staff. With the exception of a couple other amazing artists, it will be just me and my clients in a quiet and soothing atmosphere. I will no longer be bound by strictly set hours and frequent questions from the front lobby. Now more time can be spent focusing on each clients artwork and specific needs. It is a new day and one that I hope to share with my many regular clients, as well as, a new generation looking for something different in a tattoo studio.

If you would like some rad work from a self proclaimed "professional" or have continuing work by me that needs completion or the addition of an eagle dressed like a clown eating a starbucks breakfast sandwich, email me at tattoosbyandrew@gmail.com or visit www.tattoosbyandrew.com and let's find some new and creative ways to keep you and those you love unemployable for years to come.

I look forward to seeing you all soon

Blog Archive