Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Updates and

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to France I go. Well folks, as of today I'm on a much deserved vacation. My first month at the new studio has been an overwhelming success and I have all of my amazing clients to thank for it. What better way to celebrate then risk life and limb hurtling across the ocean for a baguette.

As it stands now I'm booking the tail end of July and the list keeps on growing. So if you're planning on getting a tattoo but need some time to build up the funds, I'd suggest touching base with me for a consultation now. I estimate about a month and a half wait between the initial consultation and the actual tattoo. This affords time for both me to get that design just right and you to save up the appropriate scratch. Remember most larger scale work will require multiple sessions anyhow so splitting your sits up often makes things a little more affordable.

Also, a reminder that the best way to get ahold of me is through email (tattoosbyandrew@gmail.com). I receive a substantial amount of emails on a daily basis but I do get back to everyone. It just sometimes takes a little bit. I answer all emails in the order that I receive them as to keep it fair. I now dedicate one full night a week to replies.

Over the next 3 weeks there will be a much longer delay in responding. As I mentioned before, I'm going on vacation. France to be exact. I don't expect to have any Internet access while there so I will not be checking my email. The first full day I'm back in Vancouver (first week of July) will be spent catching up on all of the correspondences I wasn't able to check while away.

So until I return I hope you all have a wonderful Start to summer and I'll hope to see you all when I return and when I do I'll be bursting at the seams with new inspiration. I'll be ready to throw down and produce some mind-blowing tattoos themed with the finest French cheeses and highest quality striped shirts and silken barrettes.

Blog Archive