Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glamor Doll Eyes Tutorial

I was so excited to get to use my Glamour Doll Eyes products that I recently purchased. Yes, thats right. I purchased them with my own money. So anywho, this is my first tutorial blog so bare with me :)


So this is what the look looks like after all is said and done, but lets start at the beginning.

A brief look at what I used for my face. I will do a tutorial on that soon enough my loves.

Revlon PhotoReady was used all over my face with a foundation brush. I use 002 Vanilla. You can use your fingers if you perfer just make sure that a fresh and clean!

I use all different powers to set me foundation. Today I happened to use CoverGirl TRUblend in the number 2 , translucent light.
After that I applied a light blush from the CoverGirl cheekers in natural rose.
Last, but certainly not least I used Revlon matte in soft sable. #009

Now moving on to my eyes. The three Glamor Doll Eyes colors I used were Tattooed, Love Affair and Angel Wings.


The only other color I used was a mineral eye shadow I got from www.colorevolution.com #78


To finish the look off I used eye lash curlers , FALSIES mascara and Maybelline Eyestudio in blackest black.

To see how you put these together for the final look see my youtube video!

Let me know what you think!






xoxox Amanda Michelle




Blog Archive