Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nail Polish Collection :)

I wanted to give you guys a look into my nail polish collection because I recently started collecting and I think a good nail color really pulls an outfit together sometimes.
I only have about 22 colors, and thats without the miscellaneous top coats and such. Lets take a look, shall we?


This is Hottie from Sinful Colors. 
This color can be worn alone or I personally love it over a white polish.

Both of these colors are fantastic. In fact, they are probably in my top 5. The top one is Boogie Nights and the second is Soul Mate. I can' say that I necessarily wear certain colors for certain seasons but I think that Boogie Nights is a perfect summer nights or day at the beach color. Soul Mate is a VERY versatile color. I have worn it with many colors and outfits.


These three colors I got from Charlotte Russe last summer and as you can tell I have been in love with them. The only name that I know or can find online in the sea green color in the middle. It is called Jade. If you look online it is a very popular color and as you can tell by the jar, everything has been worn away from MUCH use. Charlotte Russe makes awesome colors at awesome prices.

Okay so, now we are on to Pure Ice. This company has fantastic colors but I do have to say that you have to put a few coats on to get the best end result. If that doesn't bother you than these are great fun colors to have around.
The first one is Free Spirit and the second is Wild Thing.  Free Spirit is also in my top 5 colors not only because of its name,  but because it is such an in your face fun color.

Finger Paints. This color is available at Sally's Beauty Supply I believe and one of the two brands I have that although I use these colors I probably would repurchase from them. At first these colors are awesome but the polish itself just doesn't last that long. The first color is Ruby-O and is the only color I photographed that didn't come off true to color. Ruby-O is a little deeper than what is coming across in the picture. The second color is Tangerine Tint and is a favorite a Halloween :)

Okay,NYC. Get it at Wal-Mart and it's a dependable brand. Affordable and always having new collections and styles. The top color is Purple Pizzazz and is such a fun color. The second one is Fifth Avenue and a great color for Fall.
I don't really know much about this company. This is the only color I have and its called Gotcha Grape. The color is very metallic and I don't use it often.





Avon is probably the brand I have the most of but that does not mean it's my favorite. These polish actually don't really have the staying power either. Although, I do change my nail polish every few days and I don't think staying in good shape for about 3-5 days is asking a lot. Just saying. So from top to bottom these colors are Lagoon , Nude , Strawberry , Midnight Plum and Vamp it up.


China Glaze is a favorite of many but these are my first two colors and YES! I certainly will be purchasing China Glaze again. The staying power is amazing and I don't have to put on 15 layers to see the color. These two colors are also in my top 5. They are Spontaneous and Tree Hugger :)
And the newest addition to the collection and my current favorite as well as the last in my top 5 is Quebec & Call from O.P.I. I personally am in love with the olive gold color. It is so pigmented and I've been wearing it for days and it looks like I just put it on. It gets a thumbs up from me!



Well that's my collection gang. I would LOVE to know any suggestions you have or maybe you are a lover of the same colors I am. Whatever it is, feel free to share.

C'ya next time guys and gals.


Blog Archive