Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tattooing in Toronto

Hey everybody, so I'm coming back to Toronto to tattoo a handful of people between March 8 and 15th. I am stoked to be home for a bit and hope to tattoo as much as possible.
Availability will be on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to get something done please email me with your idea, placement, and optimal days available. There has already been a ton of positive feedback and and spots are filling fast.
The email address is tattoosbyandrew@gmail.com. I hope to tattoo as many people as I possibly can and will be coming back to Toronto in early June as well as possibly October. This means that I will be able to start some larger work as well as the usual one-bangers. It's gonna be good times.
So get those creative juices flowing and lets get rad because even though It's first come first serve, I always leave a little room for pieces that particularly peak my interest.
Keep checking my blog for the next few weeks as I will be updating with pertinent info on how it's all going to unfold.
I can't wait to see you all.

Blog Archive